Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Maybe Clutch Problem?

Maz

is the clutch fluid ok........

as this could be low

as i said a few posts back.....................

as with the supercharger the clutch is fed with the fluid from the brake pot....and not its own pot as with a uk-non-supercharged car

as with the supercharger the clutch is fed with the fluid from the brake pot....and not its own pot as with a uk-non-supercharged car

So I should be okay then touch wood - quality B)

is the clutch fluid ok........

as this could be low

as i said a few posts back.....................

So i should be checking the Brake fluid pot instead? i havent had a chance yet, as i been having the ******* Flus again, and been off work for the last few days, also Mark had told me the same, check and change the clutch fluids and have it bleeded as well to see if it work, not sure if i can get Lexus Leeds to do that on Monday (as they are changing the heater fan that day), as they said they couldnt get my car on they ramp at all... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Well been to Leeds today with the IS, come back, nicely hot weather, and guess what, everything ok, all gear go in and out without any problems, just dont get it, checked the clutch (or brake fluids as they share the same master cylinder) and both full, so i have no ideas why the gear have problem last week, times will tell i guess....... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links