Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Peco Stainless Steel Big Bore 4

Zee007

Well, I have been contemplating and debating which exhaust to buy for a number of weeks now. In the end, I opted for the Peco for a number of reasons:

- I could get it locally

- No one else had one

- It is 15mm smaller (didn't want too big)

- It has a rolled lip

- It exists the bumper straight

So, I ordered and have had it fitted today. It looks and sounds amazing. I didn't want too loud, and this hums perfect. A real nice note. There were no issues with fitting at all, and I'm just waiting for it to deepen still.

Picture attached if you want to have a look. Zee. :tumble:

Originally posted by GRiM

Hi Zee,

Exhaust looks good.

What did you pay for it?

Did you know about the group purchase on these?

£175 inc Vat and delivery.

see this thread

Peco Exhausts

I know Gordon, I saw the thread and was interested - bit I was able to source the exhaust for the same price local, and had it fitted. The group buy is a very good deal though.... :yes:

Originally posted by Playa

is that exhaust smaller than the standard one??

does it sound better

No - the pipe is larger than standard. It is 100mm, so not as big as the HKS (115mm) but considerably bigger than the standard.

It has a very deep note - it almost roars when you put your foot down, but not to the extent that it sounds boy racerish - it is an angry kind of grunt. Can't hear it inside, so thats an added bonus too... :tumble:

• 1 year later...

Hi i am looking to buy a Peco exhaust as well. How much did u pay for it and you said it isn't too loud. But is it still noticeble from outside. i don't want one thats to deep I jsut want one that creates a sportier sound but still has a deep note. Is this what you think I should get. thx. And is there a difference between peco boxer except for the material????

thx m8

Have had the BB4 now for a couple of months courtesy of Fidgits, and have to say I am very pleased with my purchase.

As has been said before, note is deeper than the standard box and the car is more responsive.

There is an "Exhausts" topic pinned here somewhere, with all the aftermarket ones available.

Has a review of each one, maybe it will help make up your mind.

My vote goes to Peco BigBore4.

franmac.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links