Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Openroad 2004

Anyone had their invite yet?

Mine's on the 9th of June at Braxted Park, Essex (Hello to any who may be going!).

Just signed my parents up for the manchester / Bolton one!

For those that don't know, have a word with lexus on their help line... get to play with all sorts of different lexus'

I think you need an invite from your dealer rather than signing up via the web site. They have been going on now for a couple of months, seem to be spaced out more this year compared to last. I was booked on the Swindon one a few weeks ago but had to work in the end so missed out.

I got my invite for the 8th of june at a manor house around norwich somewhere, but i don't know if i'm gonna be able to make it coz of work, and me and the missus have an appointment for the first scan!

Fingers crossed i can make it, i want to drive the SC and RX!

Stu

I went to Braxted Park in Essex last year. No invite yet this year. I suspect that they only invite you the once... :(

Nope, give them a bell. enrolled my mum over the phone who lives in the north (manchesre / bolton event).

You going to Braxted on the 9th, Javaboss? ;)

Claire,

The Reading event also covered Bracknell, I think. It was on 5 May at Englefield House.

35 cars there, not too crowded, drove 4 cars, had a great time on the off road section in the RX-300. But you didn't want to know that, sorry...

Peter

I am on 3.30-6 session at Braxted Park on 9th june- same session as Tony Goose?? - if so see you there!

Yep, I have the same session!

Wonder if they will clean the cars again like last year? Wonder also if they'd have fixed the rx300's yet/ Made a nasty noise whilst on the off road bit (sounded like the suspension was bottoming out!)

I went to Braxted Park in Essex last year.  No invite yet this year.  I suspect that they only invite you the once... :(

Nope, give them a bell. enrolled my mum over the phone who lives in the north (manchesre / bolton event).

You going to Braxted on the 9th, Javaboss? ;)

Love to go mate. Just haven't had an invite this year... :unsure:

Claire,

The Reading event also covered Bracknell, I think. It was on 5 May at Englefield House.

35 cars there, not too crowded, drove 4 cars, had a great time on the off road section in the RX-300. But you didn't want to know that, sorry...

Peter

:lol: Well, I suppose I can't really complain, I've been to the events the previous two years in a row!