Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

well after paul (norkep) fitted his home made ones o.k i have ordered a set for my car but white ones instead of blue (less risk of being pulled) lol and that good man paul is going to give me a hand fitting them a J.A.E thats if i can holod on till then :unsure:

these ones

craig

well you have to start by taking out your headlight units... then heat up the mastic between the glass and rear unit.. so you can sepperate the 2 once you have done that its a case of siliconing them in place around your 2 lights inside and making a little hole in the back of the unit to put the cable though then using silicone seal the hole and cable so that you dont get condensation

inside the unit... the with black mastic you have to seal the glass back on..

craig

It only took me 1 Hr per unit to do, but on mine, the Lights and Indicaters are one unit, the UK specs are split into 2 units I believe making it much easier to do.

BR

Paul

Souinds a bit too fiddly for me.

I have yet to pluck up courage and take out my amber indicator reflector lenses!!

I do have a spare headlight with a big glass chip on the inside so may have a go on that. I f I can get the lens off perhaps I can evem get the glass repaired.

o.k perhaps i should have looked at my lights first...duh

it looks like i will not be able to use them because 1. theres not enough room between the two lights.. 2. the main light goes up to the top of the lens so no room there either..

craig