Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sad Day

<sigh> well by this time tomorrow my IS200 Sport will have been collected and taken away by Lex Vehicle Leasing. Although I love my GS300 Sport to bits, I am really sorry to see the IS go.

The first new car I've ever driven, first sensible (ahem) family car and it got me acquainted with LOC

I guess all good things come to an end though and the GS makes it a little less painful. I feel all 'growned' up now B)

Yeah, I know what you mean - I'm about to do the same thing. I can honestly say it's the only car I've owned that I have not lost interest in after a couple of years.

Is it healthy to be in love with a lump of metal? :blush: :)

Yeah, I know what you mean - I'm about to do the same thing. I can honestly say it's the only car I've owned that I have not lost interest in after a couple of years.

Is it healthy to be in love with a lump of metal? :blush: :)

biddy biddy biddy <----<<< it was ok for Buck Rogers!!! :lol:

I certainly felt the difference driving in the IS this morning and had great fun whizzying around corners and flinging it about. I washed and waxed it on Saturday so it's still looking good and it's parked outside the office window so I can see it until it's picked up.

Have to spend some extra TLC on the GS this weekend now to make up for all the attention the IS is getting!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links