Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Goldies Meet

Claire G

as this is a pretty central location

perhaps we can have a little competition to see if the northies can out number the southies :whistling:

what about a prize for the longest travelled (steve could even be up for that)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any ideas what food to buy... I know people have different tastes and stuff

before we get carried away with oysters, caviar and asparagus i would like opinions of normal BBQ food.

I spotted a fantastic BBQ today.. huge!!!! was thinking of JAE too we could hold a humungous BBQ

will try and find some pics of it

Hopefully should be able to make this weekend but due to work I might not find out if I'm working until the last minute (literally!)

Zeemiester.................

barrie,jane, me & kami are overnighting in Loughboro

We expect, nay demand, a trip to the finest curry house in the area.... :whistling:

ahhhh........ my neighbourhood...... B)

With pleasure Mr. Ellen - I'm sure I can arrange something for your kind self (and the others who are tagging along..... :rolleyes: )

What night will you be staying? :unsure:

Hopefully things go to plan later this week, I think I can change things around for this, really want to go but may not know until Friday

BR

Paul

Zeemiester.................

barrie,jane, me & kami are overnighting in Loughboro

We expect, nay demand, a trip to the finest curry house in the area.... :whistling:

ahhhh........ my neighbourhood...... B)

With pleasure Mr. Ellen - I'm sure I can arrange something for your kind self (and the others who are tagging along..... :rolleyes: )

What night will you be staying? :unsure:

We are overnighting on the zaturday

no chip cobs for us though :whistling:

Will not be going now due to engine problems :crybaby:

Hope you all have a good time.

BR

Paul

bad news !

paul i am sure their must be some members who could pick you up

isnt there a southern convoy coming up

i have the mis fortune to having to travel up the day, before or i would have offered

If anyone is coming up the M1 past MK will be willing to stop off in MK, (10 minutes off J13), I'll be very gratefull.

Thanks for the offer Baz.

BR

Paul

Will not be going now due to engine problems :crybaby:

May be able to make this after all, the car is going in for repairs on Saturday, the Crank Pully has been ordered and will be delievered on Friday at a cost of £203, this includes the discount for being a Gold Member, thought this was a good price for a Lexus Part.

BR

Paul

If anyone is coming up the M1 past MK will be willing to stop off in MK, (10 minutes off J13), I'll be very gratefull.

Thanks for the offer Baz.

BR

Paul

Paul,

Whats up with the car ? Hope nothing too bad.

Come on someone offer to pick the man up !

I'm going up the day before :whistling: Zee's taking barrie,jane,kami & I out for a monster curry ! :blush:

Whats up with the car ? Hope nothing too bad.

Come on someone offer to pick the man up !

I'm going up the day before  :whistling: Zee's taking barrie,jane,kami & I out for a monster curry ! :blush:

The Crank Pully was slowly giving way and was causing a horrid noise when you put the A/C on, did you not hear this at the Euro Meet - :blink: it made everyone elase jump for cover it was that loud :lol:

Mat - The G.O.D. - kindly lent me the A/C compressor to replace the unit, still have the unit, not yet replaced this. May still need replacing but will wait and see what happens with the Crank Pully.

This morning heard a loud knock from the engine bay and then lost all power to the steering and from the engine itself, later found out it was due to the Crank Pully coming off and the tensioner adjusting the belt again, the reason I lost everything for about a minute :unsure:

Already had the Garage look at it and will be sorted on Saturday - total cost £250 including parts and labour.

Hope your Currie Night goes well - going to be a hot night then - :nuke::nuke::whistling:

BR

Paul

If we aim to meet up from 10.30am - ok for everyone?

I've been trawling through this thread to find the time the Goldie meets starts. I was hoping it was an afternoon/early evening start. :o

What time is this planned until...any ideas? :huh:

Somthing has come up and I MAY NOT be able to make it until late afternoon now. (4pm) :blink: I guess it would be getting to home time for most of you then :(

Dont think i can make :crybaby: this one now guys as im going to try and get the car into the BodyShop to get my Kit refitted and paintted :) as it needs it. hope you all have a good time any way B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk