Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Goldies Meet

Claire G

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm definitely on for this one, not working this weekend :)

Just been reading some old threads and saw one of the old meets at Donington where everyone met up at the services at Donington first then convoyed over to the park - anyone want to do that?

Popped home via Donington tonight and the place is banging - that Download festival looks huge - it's going to be busy!!!

Popped through Donington itself and not much to see, couple of boozers and a hotel - but it looked packed out with everyone from the festival.

Donington park is really easy to get to though, came off at the first junction on the M42 that said Castle Donington and a couple of country lanes later I was there - nice little play area to test the handling out too :whistling:

NOT BAD .NOT BAD

630 Gold members, ..................

and around 10 are going......................hmmmmmmmmm :blink:

ITS FREE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TURN UP!!!!!ALL DONATIONS ARE GRATEFULLY ACCEPTED

Any one else going?

Maybe we could play a game and try and coax normal Lexus drivers in off the streets of Donington (not that I've actually seen any and went back today to check that festival out - if I wasn't on the ***** tonight I'd have had a ticket off one of the blokes on the side of the road!

As for belly's don't get me started. Hands down I win.

I could lift my shirt up and do the truffle shuffle for you all but that would be bad :sick:

Donington is also near the A50 which is a nice fast road - a nice Jag driver tried to lose me today but couldn't - think he was getting upset when I was chilling at +60 on his bumper :whistling:

I haven't washed the car today - just got in and have 30 mins to get ready so catch you all tomorrow - looking forward to it :)

hey aido.. can i aska big favour... I need some bags of Ice... so we can put the drinks in the cooler.. my freezer is jam packed.. i cannot buy any more ICE.. Tescos doesnt open till 10 and I am leaving home at 7.. as your the local guy i thought you might know where tescos is

damn.. never been to a Barbie and had to leave at 7am before

Steve you want ice?

I'll pop into tesco's on the way and get some mate, know one that's only about 20 minutes away - least I can bring something other than the paracetamol for my headache!!!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing you all - left the nightclub early so I can get up early to maybe clean he car - if I feel like **** ten I'll be coming with a dirty car :P