Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Goldies Meet

Claire G

Thanks to JohnBoy1 for getting this kicked off.

The meet has been confirmed for the 6th June at The Donington Park MUSEUM in the Senna Fangio Memorial Gardens.

There is a discounted entrance price of £5pp should you wish to visit the Grand Prix Collection Museum.

Please note we are being charged for the venue and as such will be asking for a charitable donation per person (min £5 please) to be made to the museum towards the upkeep of the garden.

The Club is paying for food (please bring drink), BBQ, Chiller unit and the transportation, and will also be paying towards the hire of the venue.

Please post your names below so that we can get numbers for the food.

Thanks,

Edited by Claire G

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice one claire.. great venue..

also not sure if people want chairs to sit down on but if you have a foldy chair then please bring one folks..

come on guys its a sunday who the hell works on a SUNDAY :whistling: 

On some repairs, I can only do when the servers are not in use, either Nights or W/E's, this is a scheduled maintance that was set up a few weeks ago. :angry:

my local vicar :winky:

Thats what im saying Bazz only they work on sundays, as for me i pick my days i work as im the BOSS :P B)

my local vicar :winky:

Thats what im saying Bazz only they work on sundays, as for me i pick my days i work as im the BOSS :P B)

is that what she tells you :lol:

The Club is paying for food (please bring drink), BBQ, Chiller unit and the transportation, and will also be paying towards the hire of the venue.

wow! the club are gonna pay transportation costs :)

cool, 1 tank of optimax please :lol:

wow! the club are gonna pay transportation costs :)

cool, 1 tank of optimax please :lol:

we will hire a transporter! LOL

for the gear silly...

Dave.. claire will be on soon mate to anser your question :)