Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Northern Mini Meet

Time-11am

Date-Sunday July the 11th

Venue-Tockwith Motorsports Center, Tockwith

Directions- A map is available Here. It is so close of the A1 that i think nobody will have a problem finding it but as usual their is a multimap of the area available Here.

Itinery-Meet up in the carpark at the venue at 11 then for those that fancy it a spot of karting at 12. Price is £35 for a practise session first then a 1hr endurance race in 160cc karts on their outdoor 1000m+ track, a £15 deposit will be needed to secure your place for the karting and i would like to get the cheques sent of by the end of the month.

Those that do not fancy karting their is a spectators area with a cafe but don't eat to much as after the karting we will be leaving in convoy to the Red Lion Inn located in Bramham.

All those that fancy coming along please post below and don't forget to say if you are karting or not, all those thar say they are karting i will be contacting by pm regarding the deposit.

So who's coming?

Not too sure on this till near the date, as car will be off road and at Max power Live (well hopefully)............will let you all know nearer to the date.. :) :) :)

• 2 weeks later...

hopefully ill be able to make it, and me mate will be up for a spot of karting. been a lot going on with me lately tho so ill let you know for definite on the 18th june if thats ok

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

i'm pretty sure i've got a seized caliper at the moment and with the amount of work ive got on i dont think i will be able to get it sorted in time, theres just not enough hours in the day. ive resigned myself to walikng everywhere for the next week or so! i feel bad cos if i dont make it it will be the second northern meet ive missed.

look like im the only LOC going to this meet then.... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: , think im going to stick a Toyota badge on my car from now on.... :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

rebadge ya car as an altezza! :o :D

you lot are slackers... Maz is the only 'tru' friend of us northen peeps now.. :lol:

Your all gonna miss out on a wiked day!.. and the Karting is gonna be awesome!

40mph Karts on an out door circuit!... what more can be said?

:huh: can you help me guys as I fancy going to this karting lark, forgot all about it until now, I don't want to let maz down as he appears to be the only one from the LOC. I will know for def in about an hour or so, can the missus and the young en come, she says we don't spend enough time doin things apart from work work work. Might be able to get my mat to come :)

:huh: can you help me guys as I fancy going to this karting lark, forgot all about it until now, I don't want to let maz down as he appears to be the only one from the LOC. I will know for def in about an hour or so, can the missus and the young en come, she says we don't spend enough time doin things apart from work work work. Might be able to get my mat to come :)

You can still go karting and of course the missus and the young un can come, very family friendly these mini meets ;)

Gordon, TOTB sunday the 1st of August is the next one B)

I been poorly the last few days, but will try and make it tomorrow, but wont be joining the Ferrybridge breakfast with you guys, i will go to the karting place and wait for you guys there..............