Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Motor Show

doobs

I am going on Sunday 6th June and have already purchased general admission tickets. However, I understand Lexus has a stand and may well be doing a VIP type pass for admission to their stand (and possibly also including show entrance). I have tried my local dealer and they do not have anything to offer me and the Lexus contact centre could not help either saying it was "a dealer matter". Anybody aware of any Lexus dealers that may have spare/unused passes for the show (I understand it is pot luck as to which have them and which don't) or who else I can try!!!

so come on tell all ..

whats in there :yawn:

get there early and you get free food... drink.. and even a massage if you want it

They slapped that block of lard on my back real hard too :lol:

Lexus offered me special VIP pass to their stand with wine etc..

No mention of free ticket's though.

If someone looks like me, they can have my pass... :hehe:

Steve AudioX

Is your pass still available - if so I would not mind it!

Perhaps you can PM me

I was taken by Lexus to the show yesterday. Got 4 freebie entrance tickets into the show then a VIP pass onto the lexus hospitality bit/

Was superb day out, and was made even better by the massages that were supplied in the Lexus hospitality suite :D:D

i'll be in nissan vip section, wit them girls......................

whatever!

bet you will really be hanging out at the indoor go-carts

seriously

my aunty owns a modeling agency and is contracted by nissan and nec. so all the ladies wit info on the nissan stand work for her, very nice girls aswell met them at last show

fre tickets aswell

Hmmm, I'm thinking of going on 6th June as well. :driving:

Nutz, wish I'd thought of swiping my dad's Lexus keys before leaving my parents' place yesterday! :blink:

I wonder if he'd consider posting one to me... :unsure:

I was taken by Lexus to the show yesterday. Got 4 freebie entrance tickets into the show then a VIP pass onto the lexus hospitality bit/

Was superb day out, and was made even better by the massages that were supplied in the Lexus hospitality suite :D:D

Andy

You may well have read I am also going on the 6th June - I assume you used your 4 passes - I have not had any luck yet as my local dealer (Ipswich) did not have any passes. I will have to flash my keys and hope that I can experience their hospitaility (and massage!). If you hear of any passes going, let me know please!

hows about i show a warrant card and a gold card within it?

That would be great, would love to see the look on their faces before they realise it's just a gold card!!

I flashed my gold card to bloke on the stand, and all I got was a blank look!

I asked if there was any hospitality for owners and/or goldies, and he said no.

I didnt want for much, just a sit in the concept, and a drink or two, possibly a sarnie, a chat..........

We were luckier and showed our Gold cards yesterday and were waved straight through. The hospitality was top notch and the staff were fantastic - even to the point of taking our two year old on a quick jaunt round the stand so I could have a massage and my husband have two minutes peace!

yep, got into the VIP section

opened my met warrant card, took out my LOC gold members card and stated I was aware I could get into the upstairs vip area!!! (confidently)

He asked to see my keys (Of course, Altezza, a toyota key..........)

I fumbled around in my pockets and he said "dont worry about the keys, go on up then"

1/2 a pint of bud, couple of sandwiches, and a coconut cake. Thank you gold membership!!!!!! :P

A photo from the entrance point. This vip lounge is directly above the lexus stand.

100_0222.sized.jpg