Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Spare Wheel

DUNCAN

Has anyone ever come across a "Space saver" wheel to fit the IS200 ?

I've taken the bass box and spare wheel out of my car to see what performance gains it achieves.... and lets just say, it is noticeable.

However, I don't want to get stuck with a puncture one day and have to call out the AA.

Who else runs their car without a spare wheel, and what will you do if you get a flat ?? (tyre weld or something similar ?)

Imi, I know your one of the few.......

ive just got tyre weld at the moment mate,spare on order.i`m not too keen on the idea though,they reckon its a nightmare for a garage to sort.anyway your lex is quick enough mr need for speed type dude. :P

Latest SC430s have a can rather than runflat tyres.

A can of what ????

Will this can inflate the punctured tyre as well as repair it Colin ?

If you want one that pumps air into it as well then get yourself down to a good m/bike shop and get the puncture kit from Oxford products(i think)as this will give you a plug,some glue,a tool for pushing the plug in and a air cannister to put some air into the tyre,which will give you enough pressure to get you to an air line.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links