Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ls400

JayBeeBee

As many people probably now know, I am im process of modding my LS, having hydraulics and mild body kit fitted. What wheels would look best? Who should I pay a visit to? any help GREATLY appreciated coz the original Celsior wheels are gonna look sooooooooo outta place otherwise!!!! :lol:

I suggest something with alot of spokes.... (about 10)

The 4 spoke wheels would look out of place in my opinion

Basically a set of Prestige Sport wheels instead of boy racers.

O.Z do a nice set

or Alissio

As many people probably now know, I am im process of modding my LS, having hydraulics and mild body kit fitted. What wheels would look best? Who should I pay a visit to? any help GREATLY appreciated coz the original Celsior wheels are gonna look sooooooooo outta place otherwise!!!! :lol:

http://www.discounttire.com/dtc/brochure/i...wheelsInter.jsp

Hi that link might of some use to you jay,you can see what different wheels look like on your 400 :winky:

Jay,

Hey, congrats on representing the LS400 crowd amongst the IS200 modders!

Who is planning to clean your wheels, yourself or a valet company?

Multi-spoke designs (like Beemers have etc.) may look very flattering, but are a :tsktsk: to clean every week. Much easier to clean are 5 spoke designs.

You will also have a chance to see more of the calipers (if they are painted). Check out my bling bling posting in the general lexus discussion area to see some examples of big wheels on modded LS400s...

Good Luck!

Maneesh

dont think the LS has the brake discs or pads that look any good to show off

I dont find any problems cleaning my 10 spoke rims... I dont even have to wipe.. a good jet wash will soon get rid of any dust

Like the GS sport.. I still dont think 5 spoke wheels will suit that car.. the sport came with 10 spoke rims which suit the car very well.

5 spokes look good on a hot hatch.. but prestige motor like the LS would suit mores spokes.

Also squareish type spoke too.. anything rounded will not suit the square shape of the car.. again a hot hatch would suit roundish type spoke like the pic posted above.

dont think the LS has the brake discs or pads that look any good to show off

I dont find any problems cleaning my 10 spoke rims... I dont even have to wipe.. a good jet wash will soon get rid of any dust

Like the GS sport.. I still dont think 5 spoke wheels will suit that car.. the sport came with 10 spoke rims which suit the car very well.

5 spokes look good on a hot hatch.. but prestige motor like the LS would suit mores spokes.

Also squareish type spoke too.. anything rounded will not suit the square shape of the car.. again a hot hatch would suit roundish type spoke like the pic posted above.

Actually depends on which LS400.

The UCF20 ('96 - '00) actually has very big 4-pot monoblock calipers.

• 2 weeks later...