Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae Register

Steve

Time has come again guys. The ultimate meet of the year is approaching fast and we are all getting excited to see mats pink legs again and Ians coffee cup in the early morning mist of the campsite.

While we are all looking forward to this we are in need of you to register your interest

We would like members to register so we can count how many cars are coming. If you are coming to JAE with friends in seperate cars then please register on a per car basis.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/meets/dyn...p?meet=JAE-2004

Also

We would like to suggest that member pay a nominal fee to reserve their pitch for their car and camping at £1.04 to help the club recoup the large cost this year.

Please reserve your pitch below *** NOTE *** please add your Car Reg and Forum Username when making payment

Click Here To Reserve Your Pitch!

For those who would like to book by cheque please send cheques made payable to "Lexus Owners Club"

PO Box 5258

Poole

BH14 9XJ

Please mark your cheques with your forum username and your car reg.

Your car registration will confirm your booking.

i apid £1.04 ages ago

please check that I'm still registered

same here i payed long time ago for JAE :D can not wait as its my 1st JAE meet, Johnboy i fill a CONVOY is in need for this one

I will be coming on the sunday, will have my mate with me! Already pid via paypal for the pitch, so no-one nick it b4 i get there! :P

If anyone is going down on the sunday from the anglia region, give me a PM and perhaps we can meet up and enjoy the scenic drive together!

really looking forward to this, never been to JAE before!

(Hoping to pick up some ideas for the mods on the IS!)

Stu :driving:

guys... this is not a check to see if you have paid.. it is just a register

if you have paid then just register the interest anyway so we can make sure our pitch is big enough or an insight of what to expect.

Do not worry

Ok.. the pricing at JAE has gone up.. it is nothing to do with the organisers but billing have decided to hike the prices

get this

If you arrive on a Friday and stay till Sunday then its £30

if you come on the Saturday to sunday then its £15

Massive price increase... blimmin joke!