Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae Register

Steve

It's out of your hands mate.

How much would it be if you went Friday just for the one day? Is it just £15 a day?

not sure to be honest.. pricing has gone mental

I reckon its because JAE has taken the other 2 fields

but surely that means more cars and more money.. but no.. more cars and even more money

Ok.. the pricing at JAE has gone up.. it is nothing to do with the organisers but billing have decided to hike the prices

get this

If you arrive on a Friday and stay till Sunday then its £30

if you come on the Saturday to sunday then its £15

Massive price increase... blimmin joke!

what if i come 5 or 6am Sunday morning, will there be peeps at the gate charging me to get in? hehe :shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty:

Blimey! They should look at the Shakespeare raceway (used to be Avon Park raceway) in Stratford as an alternative venue next year - we used to have a brilliant time there when we used to go to the VW beetle shows!

• 2 weeks later...

Can I have a space please :)

I'll try to take my Toyota badge off before then ;)

Its OK to pay the quid on the day is it? My PC is playing up trying to pay with Paypal :(

Entry price is:

£10 per day

£15 one night (fri-sat or sat-sun)

£30 2 nights (fri-sun)

• 1 month later...

I have just paid through PayPal and was waiting for the box to popup so that I could put my user name in. But no box appeared :angry: So will I have to park the non lexus car behind the hospitalty caravan again :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk