Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Meguiars Products

Where's the DACP :o

Think I'm going to order some of that polish you recommended for use with the machine, the service from these guys was excellent :)

Where's the DACP :o

Think I'm going to order some of that polish you recommended for use with the machine, the service from these guys was excellent :)

Aido, if you already have the Meguiars NXT Gen stuff - stick with that mate, unless you really want to go to town.

My car is booked in for repairs next Tuesday (remember my huge dent mate?) - and after that, I am giving it the full monty.

I am getting;

clay kit

The Perfect Shine Kit

Klasse Sealant Glaze

my process will be largely following the perfect shine instructions in the ebook, but basically;

- a good washing with the Sonus - TWICE!

- clay all over

- give the paint work a once over with Megs Scratch X (my father has a tube - no need to buy that). This stage is really important, as I will be applying a sealant, and if you don't get the paintwork spot on, you'll also seal in the imperfections :winky:

polish the car with the Klasse All In One

- seal the finish with the Klasse Sealant Glaze. Depending on time / weather, I hope to apply between 3 and 5 coats of the Sealant Glaze - this product will layer (unlike the all in one), and each coat provides more and more protection, as well as making the shine deeper and more lustrous.

- wax with the P21S. This carnuba polish has been designed to go over the Klasse, and David (the detailer I have been working with) says that on dark cars(like my blue one B) ) the combination of these two products looks like "a reflection in a pool of water".

can't wait! B)

Aido, if you already have the meguiars NXT Gen stuff - stick with that mate, unless you really want to go to town.

My car is booked in for repairs next Tuesday (remember my huge dent mate?) - and after that, I am giving it the full monty.

:whistling: I'm off to town :winky:

That dent in yours was massive fella, was as if Jona Lomu was trying to hump it!

Sounds like she's gonna look great when she's done mate, that stuff sounds like she's gonna kick the Meg's **** when done properly :winky:

:whistling: I'm off to town :winky:

you gonna use the Porter on it too?

you do have a camera don't you mate :whistling:

That dent in yours was massive fella, was as if Jona Lomu was trying to hump it!

for all I know, that was how it happened :crybaby:

got a good price though - £500 for basically the whole passenger side;

- jona lomu's lovechild

- rear passenger side bumper where the paint had come off down to the plastic (where some :tsktsk: er went along it),

- and a load of miscellaneous supermarket scars (on both sides).

should be quality, the same guy did my fathers rover - which came out immaculate, and when I went to book in he had a nice-ish 5 series in the bay, and a new red Ferrari in the paint booth.

Delivery time was about a week, as for import duty, it all depends what you buy - customs inspect some packages so if they do that it will get caught for definite - if not it's all down to the luck of the drawer but you might get lucky if you know what I mean :winky: