Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Superchargers

Gord

if anyone is intrested lexus stockport will get u a tte supercharger fit it, c/car when fitting it all for £3525 all in(incl vat)for is200 . thay are also looking into getting tte parts for your lexus. there number is 0160 480 0660 ask for graham service manager. ps i know i had problem with them but its all sorted out .

yes if car is under 3yrs old but only the engine i think, ive just had warranatie work done no probs but it was not the engine it was bumper and wheels. why so cheap ive had a word with graham today and he wants to get into this he has priced it all up and he gave me a call with the price, he had a drive i my car when it was in and he likes it so he asked me about it ,and it went from there.for any questions you may have ask graham hes v helpfull

The only thing putting me off getting a 'charger on my IS is the cost of the damn thing, i mean, £3.5k is a lot of money. I know i'll not get one and have it fitted for much less, but it is still a hell of a lot of £££'s to spend.

Stu :driving:

I can assure you it's a well earned title!

Don't think anyones caught on to me being a tight a*se yet! :ph34r::offtopic:

Back on topic.... When fitting one, is it just a few pipes for air flow etc. Or is there like, water and oil... I don't do things that envolve water and oil :P

Or is it a case of if your asking that.. DON'T FIT!!

on water or oil but u get full inst/pics as well u do need to know some mechanical skills as it helps you along the ecu was a pig to get into it (the 4 screws holding metal plate over the top)

Yep you need a tork screwdriver(anti tamper)

Fit it yourself and save even more money(whitie) 

I was thinking of a group buy then all coming together and fitting them.............................................................................. While I wait down the Curry house! :lol:

I was thinking of a group buy then all coming together and fitting them.............................................................................. While I wait down the Curry house! :lol:

I am with you on that one.... I mean down the curry house while someone else fits it! :zee:

on water or oil but u get full inst/pics as well u do need to know some mechanical skills as it helps you along the ecu was a pig to get into it (the 4 screws holding metal plate over the top)

its not even an anti tamper torx screw - torx has six points - the screws holding the metal plate on that is over the ECU is a five point bit.

I can assure you it's a well earned title!

Don't think anyones caught on to me being a tight a*se yet! :ph34r::offtopic:

Back on topic.... When fitting one, is it just a few pipes for air flow etc. Or is there like, water and oil... I don't do things that envolve water and oil :P

Or is it a case of if your asking that.. DON'T FIT!!

NO water or oil - wel except pulling the tube off the headlight washers when u take the bumper off - 15 min job full install instructions the kit and piggy back ecu, it takes 1 person about 8 ish hours to fit the kit( assuming the person has never fitted one before,) if it is someone fitting the kit i rckon i could shave about 1.5 - 2 hrs off that time.

its not even an anti tamper torx screw - torx has six points - the screws holding the metal plate on that is over the ECU is a five point bit.

not quite correct rob

a torx screw has six points

a tamper proof torx has five (normally with an obstruction in the centre)

:)

are 100% sure baz? cos i have loads of anti tamper torx bits and all are 6 point and have a hole in the middle for the "post", couldnt find anything that had 5 points , did a big search on the net also, but if you have some bits to fit the 5 point anti tamper screw let me know where u got them as ill order some.