Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ace Cafe

Fargo

I beleive it the Ace cafe Jap night next tuesday, and if the weather is as good as it has been this week it should be packed out and generally thriving..

So come on people, lets see y'all down there,, its a good venue with plenty of history as this was the old haunt of many a motorbike back in the 60's

Ace

More Ace plus directions

hope to see all the usual suspects there...

I got there early and got a parking space :o ,didn't see any clampers :ph34r:

met up with Paul and his other half(forgot her name,sorry :blush: ) seemed like it was a MR2 meet,loads of em!!!!,Even had something to eat and it was hot and served up in 10mins.

I'm back.... I'll be there next month, with secret squirrelling revealed ;)

With that gorgeous thing that was on the counter at TDI?

Look forward to it Kavey.

Just part of the story my friend ;)

Nice to see your ride again on the A3 a few months ago btw - looked damn sweeeet :D

ahh mr kavey, at last you grace us....saw you couple of months ago,, J4 M40 bout 8ish in the morning..

see ya next month

Yes, I've been the lesser-spotted Kavemobile of late.

I remember seeing you then (tho I have to admit as you came up my rear, flashing yer lights (ooer)) I thought you were Bazza :whistling:

Still don't have too much time to post, but work has settled a bit, and I'm in the country for a while now :)

ahh mr kavey, at last you grace us....saw you couple of months ago,, J4 M40 bout 8ish in the morning..

see ya next month

Yes, I've been the lesser-spotted Kavemobile of late.

I remember seeing you then (tho I have to admit as you came up my rear, flashing yer lights (ooer)) I thought you were Bazza :whistling:

Still don't have too much time to post, but work has settled a bit, and I'm in the country for a while now :)

nah, bazza is the good looking one :lol: :P :lol:

hmmi d watch what you say bazza,, after all am i not going to be in the same plane as you 2.2miles in the sky.. and oh i know the instructors...

lmao