Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How To Get A Show Room Shine?

hey

im sure there are loads of people here who like to keep their cars clean and polished.

back to my point:

i own a toyota corolla which has been supaguarded, quite frankly i think supaguard is a load of crap.

What polishes /wax would you people recommend to polish out swirl marks and give a good wet look shine, bearing in mind cost is an issue.

i looked at LexusCarCare.com for stuff, but there is too much to choose from. :shutit: :huh::huh:

Andrew

B) everyone seems to have their own fav's.

Have a go with this combo :

Meguiar's Deep Crystal "step 1 Paint Cleaner"

Megs' Deep Crystal "step 2 Polish"

Meg's NXT Tech wax to finish with.

Stand back & get the shades ready, you will need them!

Andy

first of all - download our free detailing e-book.

Read all the chapters, this will describe the steps you should go through to get 'The Perfect Shine'.

As well has telling you HOW to get the show room shine, it will also recommend the products you should use.

If you use the recommended products, the way this book describes - you won't go far wrong at all mate ;)

Whatever polishes/cleaners you use, there is no substitute for sweat, blood and tears when cleaning your beast of a car! I too have the perfect shine kit, and made my 12 year old LS400 shine better than most of my neighbour's repmobiles!

That's without using the claybar to remove surface impurities. Will do that next time.

Another point. DON'T EVER USE THOSE JETWASH PLACES. A friend took a 4 month old car to a Jetwash and (the brush where foam comes out of) left zillions of tiny scratches on the surface, and the car looks awful in the sun. Those brushes are left on the ground to pick up all sorts of tiny stones and dirt.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links