Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Shift Light

Just fitted a Sequential Shift Light today to my Lex.

It's made by a company called "OMEX".

Based on systems found in Formula one and the BTCC, the Shift Light (Sequential) has 4 high power LED's in an external module (40x13x16mm) which light incrementally as you approach the shift point. These LED's can be programmed to light at intervals of between 0 and 600 RPM per LED from the shift point.

PS: It works very well indeed. :D :driving: :D

Just fitted a Sequential Shift Light today to my Lex.

It's made by a company called "OMEX".

Based on systems found in Formula one and the BTCC, the Shift Light (Sequential) has 4 high power LED's in an external module (40x13x16mm) which light incrementally as you approach the shift point. These LED's can be programmed to light at intervals of between 0 and 600 RPM per LED from the shift point.

PS: It works very well indeed. :D :driving: :D

oooh i say very pooosh, :)

Where have you put it Dunc? :unsure:

There's 2 main parts to it Gus,

The "brain" if you like, is mounted on a "L" shaped bracked under the heated seat switches. This is where you can alter the settings etc.

The 4 LED's are mounted in a very neat little unit which are positioned ontop of the speedo pod, in line of sight.

I'll try and find a picture of the equipment on the net !

HERE YOU ARE

Nice..........

On my traction contral (racelogic) I'm looking to have it enabled to full throttle gearchange spec...in effect you dont have to lift the throttle when changing up :whistling: bit tricky with the NOS on but nice for "normal" driving

Nice..........

On my traction contral (racelogic) I'm looking to have it enabled to full throttle gearchange spec...in effect you dont have to lift the throttle when changing up :whistling: bit tricky with the NOS on but nice for "normal" driving

pah that comes standard on an the is300

Nice..........

On my traction contral (racelogic) I'm looking to have it enabled to full throttle gearchange spec...in effect you dont have to lift the throttle when changing up  :whistling:  bit tricky with the NOS on but nice for "normal" driving

pah that comes standard on an the is300

so does the auto box :P

Why are these shift lights so expensive? I only want one LED in the GaugeCluster lighting up at 5800 1/min or so.

Should be easy to do this. And cheaper as the ebay pills.

What do I need?

Hang-on a minute, You've got a Lexus havn't you ?

You should know by now, everything for them's expensive !! :P