Sign in to follow this  
deemac

Old Style Dealer Reviews

Maybe it's me, but I used to find the old style dealer review/evaluation lists quite useful.

Are they still around?

Did someone pull the plug?

Or do I keep on looking in funny corners of the web site.

You know the ones, where we gave up to afive star rating for all the Lexus dealers in the land. It was a bit obvious who not to go to, but I expect that's why they no longer exist.

Or can someone redirect me plase.

Thanks Steve.

They don't seem very up-to date and I know quite a lot are now missing.

However, it's a start.

regards

I tried to add a review to them recently, but it kept insisting that I needed to log into the forums first. I was logged in!!! Anyway - I gave up in the end! Poor Lexus Hadleigh... they would be sad that they missed out on the glowing review I was going to write!

I've been trying re: Guildford too - same log-in problem here - seem to recall a fix was in-hand some time back - anyone got an update on progress ?

Seem to remember you had to log out here, close browser. open new broser, go to dealer reviews , login .............. and Bob's your whatsit :) Don't know if it still works though.

I know I keep saying that this will be fixed but the developer promises to have this rebuilt.. if it aint then I shall be employing a different developer on as we used to get some very good feedback with this.