Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Supra Involved In Accident, 26may 11:50ish

Driving home from work last night and I see the rossers flashing from a mile away, one side of the country countrylane had been closed off. There was a Tow truck, 2 police cars, a silver M reg supra with the passenger side completely wrecked... :crybaby: and they were all on the wrong lane :blink: There was no sign of another car..

Was this a TOC member?

Driving home from work last night and I see the rossers flashing from a mile away, one side of the country countrylane had been closed off. There was a Tow truck, 2 police cars, a silver M reg supra with the passenger side completely wrecked... :crybaby: and they were all on the wrong lane :blink: There was no sign of another car..

Was this a TOC member?

Hopefully nobody was hurt!!!! and if everyone os ok.... maybe an engine going begging for JayBo`s Mk1 GS!!!

:crybaby::yawn::geek: Everyone seemed ok, bloke looked a lil ****** off, didnt get to see much, the policeman was waving me off :lol:

It will most likely end up at Cleave Motor Salvage down the road, JKs Ferrari was did ;) But i'm not sure if it was TT....