Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Poor Lex

• 2 weeks later...

Progress report....

Well as you can see from the pictures we are only a few days off being ready to go off to the paint shop.

The side skirts have blended beautifully to the body and so has the spoiler.

Springs have arrived too, unfortunately the wheels I was after are no longer available in this country so that causes some more thinking to do.

Pete doing some work

The dad

Doors off

Side skirt cut and blended

Side skirts all blended in

:zee: Hey! My hi-fi turntable and sep. power supply (Townshend Rock, for you hi-fi cognoscenti!) I had resprayed in black/glitter (and special designs) Looks good when the light catches the flecks....

It's hard to decide, isn't it?

Don't forget to get all the chrome done in brass! (I saw this done years ago on a Pick-up and it looked great!!)

Wonder if my LS400 would suit a Pearl job (and the concurrent drop in bank balance!) ?? :hehe:

How do you manage to spray outside? Would dust, flies, insects etc. not stick to the paint before it dries?

Sorry if this :withstupid:

It doesn't really matter as each coat of primer has had a rub down....Oooh er!!,for a silky smooth finish.

although it has been prima-erd outside it will be prima-erd one again once in the sprayshop before spraying.

its prima-erd now just so we can make sure all it all looks ok before it leaves.

And the quicker it goes in the better......its doing my head in. :P

Stripped the rear spoiler/boot lid back to bare metal tonight..........(again!!)as we were'nt happy with it,still its all looking good for going in the paint shop on Monday, still a bit more work to be done on it so we're hoping to have a good day's work on it on Sunday.

Choose the colour Dean!!!

its looking good matey, reckon a bit of rage paint of sorts, some nice colours out there.

wot you doin with yer old wheels if one cheeky git may ask?

one of mine is U/s.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links