Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The New Is Model Range

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supergharged IS340 and Tony Goose! Adult's or Children?

Thats a bit harsh... Most of us would like to know, but I'm sure they were told in confidence.

I expect most people, myself including, are just having a laugh here, rather than really trying to get the gossip..

I'm sure Matt and Tony will be here soon and won't be shy in replying. (both good guys)

yeah, i agree..

obviously if Mat has been told stuff in confidence, then he cannot repeat it, especially on a public forum...

We are being given more info than we previously had.. and being a newbie DD, perhaps you should lay off the critism until you know the club and its members a bit better..

Supergharged IS340 and Tony Goose! Adult's or Children? That is the question I am sat here pondering this afternoon.

WOW! So what if you both have a bit of inside info about when the next generation IS200 is coming out and what it is going to look like. If you arn't going to share this info with the rest of the forum (Which is the reason I belive these type of forums exist, To be helpful and share knowledge and info) you should both just keep your mouths shut.

What I ask is the point of coming on saying Aug 2005 next model starts being manufactured and then saying I know more but it's a secret. Thats prety sad its just like being in the play ground. Im sure hundreds of people on here know loads of stuff but they dont waste time by saying a little then going on about being sworn to secrecy.

Instead of telling a little, then trying to boost you ego by thinking you are clever because you have found a bit more than most of us out about the new lexus I suggest that you both GET A LIFE.

why dont you just shut the **** up....................

and go annoy some other *******, you ignorant useless piece of ****..........

who the **** do you think you are coming on these forums shouting your *** dam mouth off, without even knowing

a.) the person your slandering

and

B.) what the **** your talking about

now go play on the road you useless **** wipe!!

sorry if this offends, but i think Mr Diggler is just a troll who has previously been Banned

Supergharged IS340 and Tony Goose! Adult's or Children? That is the question I am sat here pondering this afternoon.

WOW! So what if you both have a bit of inside info about when the next generation IS200 is coming out and what it is going to look like. If you arn't going to share this info with the rest of the forum (Which is the reason I belive these type of forums exist, To be helpful and share knowledge and info) you should both just keep your mouths shut.

What I ask is the point of coming on saying Aug 2005 next model starts being manufactured and then saying I know more but it's a secret. Thats prety sad its just like being in the play ground. Im sure hundreds of people on here know loads of stuff but they dont waste time by saying a little then going on about being sworn to secrecy.

Instead of telling a little, then trying to boost you ego by thinking you are clever because you have found a bit more than most of us out about the new lexus I suggest that you both GET A LIFE.

why dont you just shut the **** up....................

and go annoy some other *******, you ignorant useless piece of ****..........

who the **** do you think you are coming on these forums shouting your *** dam mouth off, without even knowing

a.) the person your slandering

and

B.) what the **** your talking about

now go play on the road you useless **** wipe!!

sorry if this offends, but i think Mr Diggler is just a troll who has previously been Banned

:lol: Nice one Mat :winky: i was thinking the same but i new you would put him in his place :lol:

he re-registered as "Diggler is Back"

How did you no it was him!! :huh:

Back on topic: Is there gonna be more than one variant (coupe, sportscross) that is easily availible to the uk, or is it going to be US=300, Jp=Altezza, uk=200....

he re-registered as "Diggler is Back"

How did you no it was him!! :huh:

Back on topic: Is there gonna be more than one variant (coupe, sportscross) that is easily availible to the uk, or is it going to be US=300, Jp=Altezza, uk=200....

anyway, there will not be country specific models, it will also be a world release.

I have been told that there is going to be a new Diesel, to compete on the Fleet market, a new convertable, a new Hybrid engine, and a 4.3 Ltr V8.

To top that all off, yes there is a face lift, early in 2005!!

Or am I going over old ground here?? :blink:

Mat and Tony.....guys as one of you is the club chairman(Mat,obviously) then why cant you say more on the subject in "Gold" after all we are Lexus owners and some will be buying a new one when its released,what is a car forum for if we cant have snipets of the new design,at least Lexus could get some feedback from people that love the brand(good or bad)!!!!.

Stick it in GOLD lads...........

I agree with Pete lads...if you know something that we would all love to hear about the next generation Lexis...post it up in GOLD!

Posting "guess what I know" and then not telling us is rather annoying!

If you really can't say, then it's best not to have told us anything in the first place! :)

i could have..........but why NOT let everyone know, when i have all the facts

i think in future if me actually letting people know stuff is going to cause so much grief, that i will just keep it to myself in future

all everyone has found out is.........

the date of production

the fact Bodystyling is being considerd for the new GS

and the diesel engine is 2.2..............

WELL WORTH ALL THE CRAP, i am really getting quite fed up with the way people are treating others on these forums................really fed up, and starting to wonder why i even bother

:tsktsk:

I don't often post but today I feel compelled to. Supergharged and all of the committiee do a great job for all of us L.O.C's and I for one am very grateful. If I ever have a problem with my car or I need some help this is the first place I turn to and there is always someone willing to help. That is what I like about this group and most of the time Supergharged is one of the first to reply. I generaly come on here to have a read and only post when I want something. I have read with great intrest all about this topic, only for some idiot to come along and lower the tone on what was a bit of an ongoing joke. I like the banter we have on this forum and would be upset if people felt that they wanted to pack it all up because of some low life. All as I can say is Supergharged you do a great job and please stay around dont let some fool get you down.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links