Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The New Is Model Range

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must know more than that Mat?

:)

seen the several new designs aswell for the new GS styling kit....... B)

I knew it :)

thats just a snippet, i there is slightly more, me heads gonna burst but i really cannot say.just yet!!

ooooh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , my head hurts, please please let me divulge some snipets :lol:

Production starts in Japan in August 2005.

been told today...........

thats it :P

Yawn :yawn: I got let in on that about a month ago :P

But i'm a good boy and kept it quiet as requested :lol:

i didnt say it was a scoop did i..............

and if you never told anyone.how are we so sure that you really did indeed know a month ago. :whistling:

I only hope that they don't increase the size too much.

I can go an extra 9" in length and 3" in width otherwise it won't fit in the garage comfortably.

yeah, ditto... any bigger and it wont fit in my garage!! :unsure:

Oh, and dont suppose the word 'hybrid' came up did it?

So any idea when hey are planning to release more than titbits?

Are they even going to continue with an IS200, or should i sell me plate now :)

I bought my new lexus IS200 Sport Design last week because I always liked the shape and wanted one BEFORE they made a mess of it!!!!!.There are so many negatives here......lights, gearbox,power etc.My last car was a civic Vti with 5 bhp more power but i much prefer the IS.The power is more evenly spread although a little sluggish from the lights.

nicnac

Supergharged IS340 and Tony Goose! Adult's or Children? That is the question I am sat here pondering this afternoon.

WOW! So what if you both have a bit of inside info about when the next generation IS200 is coming out and what it is going to look like. If you arn't going to share this info with the rest of the forum (Which is the reason I belive these type of forums exist, To be helpful and share knowledge and info) you should both just keep your mouths shut.

What I ask is the point of coming on saying Aug 2005 next model starts being manufactured and then saying I know more but it's a secret. Thats prety sad its just like being in the play ground. Im sure hundreds of people on here know loads of stuff but they dont waste time by saying a little then going on about being sworn to secrecy.

Instead of telling a little, then trying to boost you ego by thinking you are clever because you have found a bit more than most of us out about the new lexus I suggest that you both GET A LIFE.

Supergharged IS340 and Tony Goose! Adult's or Children?

Thats a bit harsh... Most of us would like to know, but I'm sure they were told in confidence.

I expect most people, myself including, are just having a laugh here, rather than really trying to get the gossip..

I'm sure Matt and Tony will be here soon and won't be shy in replying. (both good guys)