Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Homeless People Scratched My Lex!

:crybaby: Yesterday i parked my car in downtown Oslo, Norway... only two hours later i came back and i saw that my left mirror was on the ground... i ran to it and saw one of my worst nightmares had just happened... Someone had torn of the left mirror, scratched up both doors and the windows on the left side... AND made big dents i the doors... (sorry for my english if it's bad)

Take a look...

the costs: 15'000,- Norwegian Kroner... = ca. 1500 pounds... (Norway is EXPENSIVE!)

IT sounds really bad :(, I had my car scratched the other day too so i know how you feel, If i caught anyone doing that to my car I would end up in prison, Im very over protective of my Lex, its the only car I've ever really cared about. sad but true.

This is absolutely **** - hope you have more luck sorting it out soon mate, it's a disgrace that people can get away with this - we'll all have to have camera's in the car soon to get the scum that do this.

BTW, that video is ace.....

i was in oslo (AKA heroin capital of europe) a while ago and saw a big prob with the homeless there lots at the bus/train station.

You've not been to santa monica in LA> There were more homesless than homed people. Shame, cos it's a beautiful place!

if found the guy that did it to my precious... there was a witness that saw the whole thing... he took pictures but it does'nt help me much... even if i won in court, he won't have any money to pay me back... and for the one that said that oslo might be the drug capital of europe... Sad but probably true... near the central train station there even is a small candy shop that sells aluminnium foil and half coca-cola bottles (often used for smoking or whatever)

But one good thing came out of this...

For about 2 years i have gone around to my friends babbling about how much i want to buy a lexus... so everyone i know, know how much i care for my new car (got it just a month ago)... and the have started a "help money roll" and they have managed to get some decent money to help me out... since i'm only 21 years of age, it's not easy to get these kind of money fast (and i can't drive a scratched lexus!!!) and i have also gathered sympathy at a paint shop so they will repaint my WHOLE car for the same money as we agreed on for just the sides!

So in a week or so my lex will be SHINY!

if you ever vist olso... stay away from the trainstartion... :P

post-50-1085943920.jpg

and for the one that said that oslo might be the drug capital of europe... Sad but probably true... near the central train station there even is a small candy shop that sells aluminnium foil and half coca-cola bottles (often used for smoking or whatever)

yep thats exactly the shop i was thinking about! good to hear that ur car will be fixed soon.