Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rx300 Sat Nav Screen And Cd Changer

• 1 month later...

hello its kostas from usa . ive got a harrier jdm(japan domestic market ) sateliite nav system for sale for 750 pounds about one tenth the dealer price. the problem is installing it in a 99 harrier which may not prewired for it. the entire nav wiring system would also ppossibly have to be installed. the advantge of jdm over usa version is it is already set up for right hand drive. also the nav unit was a 99 option in japan so your 99 harrier may already be prewired for the nav unitsince it is right hand drive. or did they make left hand drive harriers like the rx300. the cool thing about the jdm harrier version it has a tv button on the console . already set up for dvd and tv tuner input.

i am also usa distributor of cleanced lexus audio products. as far as a harrier rx300 cd changer i have those in stock too. i have the cd changer 82270-48020 brand new new in the box for 300 pounds. they work on either harrier or rx300 models as cd changers have no frequency problems like different market radios have. the usa dealer price for a new rx300 changer now is $2,441.00 if you can fathom that price. i got some of the clearanced changers that origianlly went for $1100.00 in 1999. so that is why i can sell new ones so cheap. they have a year 2000 manufacturing date and lexus clearanced them as they are 4 years now old but still brand new in the box. i will give a 3 year warranty................................................................ . they doubled all the cd changer prices in 2001 in usa all lexus models cd changers and they all sell in the over 2000 doillar range 1000 pound range. you will need to change out the glovebox parts also. the front door sides can be cut down to save that cost but the rear glovebox part will have to be bought new. they are 100.00 usa price at dealer and is part number 55433-4804b0. i take paypal for international payment.................................................................................... my name is lexusaudio on usa clublexus and a regluar contributor there for years, my specialty in clublexus is retrofititing the ultlmate nakamichi sound systems in the early gs300, windom and ls400 celsior models so i am a expert at retrofiting lexus audio and nav systems in lexus models that didnt come with them. i know nothing about putting in aftermarket systems which i think is a waste since lexus factory systems all matched sound wise to the interiors and have very clear sound but not a loud sound..

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Kostas (piocdx)

I have been trying to e-mail you but there seems to be an error. Anyway,

I would like to know if you can get your hands on the following:

1) SatNav screen: Part no. 86110 – 48010 (NEW or USED)

or

2) Radio/CD Player/Tape/Air Condition Console, part no:86120 – 48030

or the whole package , i.e. screen and stereo/air cond console together.

My car is a 1999 TOYOTA HARRIER, which is the same as the LEXUS RX300.

To your knowledge, would there be a problem if I got these parts from the States, since mine is a Japanese import car?

I Would appreciate any coments. Feel free to contact me by e-mail.

Thanks a lot.

Peter (peracleous@hotmail.com)

• 3 weeks later...

sorry i was on vacation. yes i have the 99 entire unit rx300 radio , multidisplay a/c controls . the raddio would have usa station frequencies 550 to 1710 am and 88 ti 107,7 fm so dont know what you need . is your radio broken too. by the way the 48010 is not a nav scrren. the nav screen has different part number. the 99 only had multi display scceen. you would need to change screens to have a nav system installed in a 99. i have installed a complete 2002 rx300 nav system in a 99 rx300 but it requires nav wiring harness which was not preinstalled in usa cars until 2001 .so yoiu need nav sceen , nav radio, nav conmputer, nav gps antenna, nav wiring harness to install nav in an rx300. even if japan had nav in 99 your part number 48010 is not nav. nav was 86110-48030 in usa and 48050 in japan. i have a the entire japan nav screen in stock also but cost 3 times more than mutidisplay scceen from me in working used condition. email for pictures and info.

If the 99 Japanese Harrier already has Sat/Nav & TV installed. Can you input an aftermarket DVD player to work on that screen? I was told there is no input on the monitor for DVD, games console etc?

You can do this by means of adding an interupt circuit control box witch converts Video composite into RGB via a toggle switch or use the device offered by Lextasy.com which has a TV tuner incorporated.

Have you got a link for this device Steve or the name?

Cheers Terry

• 4 weeks later...