Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trd Anti Roll Bars

BESTY

i cant think what to do next

By the sig.... i'd say....ummm.... Carbon fibre seats!....

ITCHY!! :lol:

good idea J,never thought of that, :lol:

well not Carbon fibre seats for me, but carbon leather retrim on my seat is on the way.... :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling: so full carbon leather retrim maybe Dave? :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

i cant think what to do next

By the sig.... i'd say....ummm.... Carbon fibre seats!....

ITCHY!! :lol:

good idea J,never thought of that, :lol:

well not Carbon fibre seats for me, but carbon leather retrim on my seat is on the way.... :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling: so full carbon leather retrim maybe Dave? :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

very pooosh maz :winky:

i got my mechanic to fit them,only took him about an hour ,20 quid.

they do make a huge difference when lowered,i wouldnt have liked to have paid 400 quid for them ,but thanks to bazza the price was right.as mat says well recommended. :)

The odd Cod, Haddock and Salmon.... only had a swordfish bite once though.....

That wasn't in the Trent was it :P

D'oh I asked for that - you know what I mean fella, speedbumps - not fish or fowl or fanny!!

Has anyone got these with the Japsai's?

I have the TTE anti-rolls with the Japsai braces, TTE coilovers and a Cusco strut if that helps......

With the roll bars,coilovers and chassis braces the strut brace becomes redundant in everyday road use :winky:

Asking about if these were fitted with the Japsai's and my Eibachs, as what extra feel/drive would I get... The Japsai's help a lot (plus they go with my colour scheme! :P )

i would imagine you have enough gear on your lex,i wouldnt bother wid the roll bars,just 18 s,then you`ll see a difference. :winky: