Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thanks for all your help on this one geezers.

Tryed a set of GS MKII 17` 5 Spokes on her the other day.

Not big enough.  The arches swallowed up the wheels proper.

Looking at those I think I need 20`s.

I will fit 20's tomorrow. I will send photo's of difference of 18's and 20's if I can post anywhere on this site.

I fitted 20 inch, it is confortable than I thought.

I reccomend 20's if you are thinking to fit 18's or 19's.

• 2 years later...

hi.this may sound silly.i have a 430 with 17" tims and 225/55 tyres.has anyone fitted 16" rims with comfort tyres(60) profile?.i do 50,000 miles per year and comfort is important

hi.this may sound silly.i have a 430 with 17" tims and 225/55 tyres.has anyone fitted 16" rims with comfort tyres(60) profile?.i do 50,000 miles per year and comfort is important

Why not just fit a 17" tyre with a 60 profile if you want that.

Why change the wheels? I think the 17" rim on the LS looks small in the arch as it is, the 16" would look really lost.

Dunlop do a 225 X 60 X 17 Dunlop SP2750

Why change the wheels? I think the 17" rim on the LS looks small in the arch as it is, the 16" would look really lost

i have 16s on mine and look good and i have got a set of 17s for sale was on javadudes but i dont like them on my car so up for sale now

Why change the wheels? I think the 17" rim on the LS looks small in the arch as it is, the 16" would look really lost

i have 16s on mine and look good and i have got a set of 17s for sale was on javadudes but i dont like them on my car so up for sale now

HI there.thanks for ur advice.i didn@t realise they did 17" ers on a 60 profile!!!!!(dohhhh!) :excl: should do the trick.will let u know how i get on

Hi,

Im not sure of the standard size wheels and tyres on the LS430 or the optional sizes.

It would be worth finding out about though.

If you do just change profile sizes and not alloy sizes then you may find that the speedo might give a false reading eg faster or slower.

Hope that helps.

Chips.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links