Sign in to follow this  
phunt

For Sale

She will be missed but not forgotten :(

Just check my garage for details of the car.

P.S. The mp3 player and infinities are not included (just standard CD player) but you can have the autoleads facia kit ;)

Why you selling Paul???..  you getting another Lex?

sadly no! Ive discovered the world of motorbikes :) because i got a crackin deal on a ZXR 750.Ive got my test a week today :unsure: so im sellin the lex and buying a normal car i.e mondeo or summink and usin the left over cah to put towards a better bike.

Are you still breaking your mods off it?

PM me if you are!

Stu

;) Well....look out for a cheap/early LS400 and you can STILL have a Lexus!

You KNOW it makes sense! After all, we DO have a winter...and do you REALLY want too be a Mundano man?

Are you still breaking your mods off it?

PM me if you are!

Stu

No m8 , im hoping to sell just as is.but the story has unfolded somewhat.as i sed b4,i am selling the car because i was introduced to the biking world with a good deal on a ZXR 750.But.....i got it all sprayed up and this is wat it looked like....

Before

then i took it out on a pratice run on saterday before my test which was supposed to be today,and this is wat it looks like now

After

so as you can see i no longer have a bike and dont intend getting another lol.and the missus has sed i have to grow up a bit so the cars deffo gotta go :(

Bloody hell what happened there?!

Would you be covered for insurance if you hadn't passed your test???

Bloody hell what happened there?!

Would you be covered for insurance if you hadn't passed your test???

Nope! no inscurance.ive only ever had 2 lessons on a five hundred and i wasnt feeling confident for my test so i decided to take a trip round some quite local lanes to try and build a bit ov confidance and experiance and it all went pair shaped.so im getting prosicuted and i wasnt able to take my test.all the more reason i have to get rid of the lex now cause ov inscurance.i aslo have an update....the car is sold...hes a youngish lad and he totally fell in love with it when he testdrove it and hes been saving for ages to buy one so this is prolly where i say goodbye...:( Its been a pleasure to be part of a top class well run owners club (apart from the attention seeking whore episode lol).Ill be sure to recommend youse to the new owner.

P.S I WILL BE BACK ONE DAY.......................Guarenteed

FAREWELL all the best,

see you soon ;)

Sign in to follow this