Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Motor Show

Yesterday I went to the Motor Show at Birmingham.

Toytota stand was impressive – very large and well laid out. I got chatting to the guy there are he let me through to hospitality where I got some nice coffee in a purpose built area of the stand with an excellent viewing gallery of the show.

Almost immediately next door was Lexus and a very nice concept on display. The salesman here also said that all new IS sold from July in the UK would come with a complete styling kit as standard – nice.

Has he got this wrong ?

well they've gotta sell all those IS200s that will be hanging around in warehouses if they aren't gone before the new model comes out!

So - it would be unsurprising if they were to add yet more kit onto the cars - they've already jammed the IS200 full of IS300 bits (full leather interior, arm rest etc..)

The salesman here also said that all new IS sold from July in the UK would come with a complete styling kit as standard – nice.

Has he got this wrong ?

Hmmmm. . just got mail back from Lexus GB who know nothing about this offer.

Methinks man at Motor Show full of :tsktsk:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links