Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Audi A4 Cabriolet

d3fy

All,

I'm just looking for one of these for someone, anyone know a car broker/car importer that does these?

Had a quick look @

Car People

Virgin Cars

Jam Jar

Any help appreciated,

not ordered it as havent sold my IS yet, not ordering till bout october time anyways but dealers told me 5months depending on the interior etc (having bright red leather like they do in the TT but its not a standard option in a4 so may take longer to be made)

S4 - sweeeeeeet (I really think I would have a S4 over a M3)

Its my brother thats after one, he went to the main dealer yesterday for a test drive, I think he's sold. Just needs to chip a deal, lead time is around 10-14 weeks. :blink:

All the mags say that the 1.8 is the best buy, with residuals etc, but I think he will go for the 2.4 as he has a 328 Sport at the moment so going down to a 1.8 will be a shock.

That engine is used in a lot of cars, VW Passat, Golf, Bora, Beatle etc, as well as Seat's, Audi's and Skoda's. There were issues with the ignition coils failing (and long waiting times for the parts) but that has now been resolved and they are very well proven engines.