Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Some Pictures Of My Lexus

Hi everyone!

I have finally uploaded some pics of my baby into the gallery. I spent the whole day washing and prepping my IS... then it rained! Anyway I whipped out the chamois and the digicam and snapped a few piccys before the next shower.

I think to make my car look really kick-***** it needs a better front bumper.. Any ideas? (the skirts and rear valence are standard Lexus Styling Kit) :unsure:

:D

Photo One

PhotoTwo

Photo Three

Photo Four

Edited by ifraz

Besty, whats that rear window spoiler you have? now thats very very nice! how much are they too? also anyone have any idea on how much the TTE front spoiler is? I think its the best looking one I've seen so far.. B) :D

I think to make my car look really kick-***** it needs a better front bumper.. Any ideas? (the skirts and rear valence are standard Lexus Styling Kit) :unsure:

You should go for the TRD front skirt. It will match your TRD side and rear skirts and make the front look lower. You already have the mesh grille. The standard front bumper with the skirt and mesh grille look good IMO.

Oh and as BESTY says, you need to lower it. I'm putting Eibach's on mine which seem to be recommended on here.

Nice car mate, really like the blue :winky:

Gavin :)

Looks great, those 18" wheels look fab.

Wish I could get a sports grille out here, the standard one is frumpy.

Is your car really an IS 200 S - is the S available with full leather? More likely an SE I would have thought.

BTW, watch your rims on those kerbs :crybaby:

Cheers,

Nige