Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Challenge Complete

i can't believe it, i actually have a lexus, your all right, i love it! its so much better than my punto, can't stop grining from ear to ear :D

went to bca blackbushe today, bank holiday monday, and bought one!

its a black 2000 s with 66k on the clock, full service history, couple of small dents(real small) and four brand new tires (only 1 week old).

.......and it was within my budget of £7500. :hehe:

i bought the car for £7350, and it didn't go 'Provisionally'. well geuss that means i can finally go gold.

i have insurance, no tax or mot yet! mot gettin done tomoro and will get tax the second the insurance details drop through the door!

not to start lookig at Chrome and Hydroulics :winky:

J.

its great!

i cant believe how nice and smooth the car is, not hard though comparing it to a punto is it!

gettin the bonnet resprayed, couple of chips so needs doin, on the cheap for about £20. and havin the engine bay steam cleaned next week!

i finish uni on thursday and have a month off before i start my new job to clean it up a bit! :D

J.

nice one mate, got any pictures. Just out of interest which plate is the car. Were there many is200s at the auction, if so how did they go for roughly. You got the car for a good price with decent amount of mileage.

No pictures as of yet!

there where 5 in total, a sport with 99k on the clock and looked pretty banged up went for £9150. apart from that dont know, my lex was the first to go through, bought it paid and left!

did you want my left over subscriptions so you can look at the car details before they go through the auction?

J.

i dont look down at punto drivers, i loved mine when i had it but now i own an is i can truely understand how much diferent it is, no comparison really :D

i have gone gold just waiting for reply.

thanks all! :D

J.

Thats a good price you got that for, congrats.

You will definately love the car, we are all total fans of them here and its an addictive car to own.

Good luck with the mot!