Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Center Caps

whitie

Space for the wheels centre caps to sit is approx 64mm diameter with a recessed lip approx 3mm down and approx 58mm diameter.

Does anyone know if the Lexus caps will fit in the above fitting. Or the cost of them?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to SteveL I now have a set of 18" Oz Racing Antares on my motor.

I'd like to sort out the centre caps by:

1. Buy Lexus caps

2. Buy new Oz caps

3. Get caps refurb'd

The caps are stainless steel effect chrome. and wondered if anyone could help me either in sourcing new oz caps (or refurb'ing) or getting a near match lexus set.

Attached is pic:

P.S. May have to go back to my old wheels for a bit, as can't get the alignment done for 2 weeks. :crybaby:

:zee: I fancy having my (LS400) wheels re-furbished and done in body colour (plus laquer protection!)...even though I have a Graphite grey car!

Hope my e-bay bid succeeds on the spare set of wheels....... :driving:

whitie, for oz ones, try oz racing home page and look under the contact section (top drop down bar) and have a look at their authorised dealer list

Think you'l be able to get the oz centre caps from them. I know the leeds on do them cos i asked them ages ago. Don't know price though

Think there's quite often lexus centre caps on eBay

Hey all, I just registered here so I was unable to start a new topic but hopefully this reply is read...

I am just looking for 4 new center caps for an lx470 with gold emblems. The ones on there now are starting to wear out and I was unable to find them anywhere else online.

I also found a gold package to replace the existing one for 189 + shipping. Does that price seem resonible?

Any help would be great. Thanks.

JD