Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hks Hiper

Trolley jack should do it.... Haven't changed my zaust, but changed the rubber mounts, just by riding oneside up on the curb...

Depends how comfortable you feel with the car sitting on top of you

Edit: You may want to WD40 the bolts for a bit before trying to undo

Just been down to lexus to get some new exhaust mounts, pricing was very weird??? the rear hanger (metal strip with two rubber hangers on) is about £10 and the single rubber hangers by the back box are £11 each!!! This doesn't make any sense. The guy double checked and said it was correct.

How much did people that have replaced the rubber hangers pay for yours?

I got someone to get my ones for me, that soundsd about right though..... If your just replacing your zaust I wouldn't both changing the mounts..

I only did my one's cuz there was a hot rubber smell after hard driving (which I found out later is normal! :lol: )

Trolley jack should do it.... Haven't changed my zaust, but changed the rubber mounts, just by riding oneside up on the curb...

Depends how comfortable you feel with the car sitting on top of you

Edit: You may want to WD40 the bolts for a bit before trying to undo

please also use axle stands :o

there only about a tenner from machine mart :)

and remember to choc those front wheels :unsure:

:)

I've got some axle stands. Have just been under.... Damm those bolts are tight. Given em a good soaking in WD40, will try again tomorrow

Try undoing the bolts while the exhaust's still hot. They come out much easier cause the zorst has expanded !!

Mine did anyway !

I just got my HKS Silent Hi-Power this morning, and was waqndering if the gasket on the end of the standard pipe will go straight onto the end of the new one, if theres a gasket there at all!

Anyone?

Stu