Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bucket Seats

whitie

Thinking of buying some bucket seats off eBay, in about month or two.. Wondered if anyone had got any or what you think of them..

I don't have electric or heated seat to thats no problem

Comments? (and yeah I do expect some negative feedback! :lol: )

was considering buying some too. Then have the whole car retrimmed. What buckets you buying.

Not thinking of spending to much, not sure on type? :unsure:

Found this place on ebay: Link.. Not to far from me to

was considering buying some too. Then have the whole car retrimmed. What buckets you buying.

Not thinking of spending to much, not sure on type? :unsure:

Found this place on ebay: Link.. Not to far from me to

ive got one of those you can have for £30.just needs cleaning, was the spare for the race car

I dont belive in Bucket Seats, as i think they are only good in race cars, i mod my cars, but i still want the comfort from the seats, so i never put bucket seats in any of my cars, but retrim them instead...

When you say retrim, do you mean new padding as well?

As mine is a high mileage car and I think the previous owner was on the large side, the drivers seat isn't as comfy as the newer courtsy cars I've had and also there's a fag burn in the alcantara (been patched up and not realy noticable) so I would like to know the cost as well please

but retrim them instead...

How much is a full retrim then.. Roughly? :unsure:

i had my last car done at Mnchester and its around £1k for full Leather or half Leather half alcantara, and now i can have Rage color leather or Carbon leather for around £1.5k, that for both front seat and the back seat, and you can have piping or Logo added included in the price...

I've seen the seats Mat has in the monster...i must say i did like them, not to over the top and fitted in well in the IS cabin...IMHO of course! Good choice Mr.C...

But Whitie..i think that those Cobra ones in your link would be a bit to over the top for the IS!

Cobra ones in your link would be a bit to over the top

If I did get them, they wouldn't be in red!! The seller is only in Southampton, whats about 1/2hr from me, So I'm going to have a look this week end.

May see what they have in just plain black, they also said £320 to retrim the back seat.