Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dealer Reviews Are Back

Steve

We have relaunched the dealer review system.

In the past we have had some great success with our dealer reviews and many owners gave some very good reviews.

The Dealer review system on the club stopped due to the server crash we had last november and caused us quite a few problems. But, At last we have managed to fix alot of problems and all we need now are new reviews and for you guys to test it out.

To post a review you MUST be logged into the forums.. a cookie must be set by these forums for a valid review to be posted. If you are logged in when you read this then you are set to go.

Also while we test the review system it would be a good idea to write your review offline in notepad or wordpad and then copy this into the dealer review. This is just in case you receive an error and you do not lose your review that you have typed up.

We need your reviews... you need top quality customer service... support the dealer review system by supporting this feature on the club

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/reviews/

cheers!

ps. please PM me with any errors you get. If the review system says you re not logged in then log out, close your browser windows, then re-log back in.

these were wiped mate.. really sorry mate... daily backups are now in place.

Shame but thats why it took so long to get these back .. i had to add all these by hand