Sign in to follow this  
jac114

O.k What Do I Get First...

i think it has to be lowering springs dont you... now can i get them done before Jae...

Numberplate first. Springs and other things, always avaliable. but the number plate you want could be snapped up by someone else while your not looking. :( :(

Before you start mate.............

Have you checked to make sure your Ins Co will still insure you, and how much extra they are going to sting you for?

a No plate wont cost anything extra and will make your car ageless to those who dont know :)

but lowering it sounds good too :whistling:

I'd say number plate. Someone else can purchase it and then you wont have another chance. The other items can be bought at any time.

Springs first, except if you really want the plate... Depends if thats the plate you want or there's others you've seen.

well i have gone for the springs and ordered them today.... not really fussed with the number plate as it does not alter the performance.. plus i have seen other veriations of numberplate i can go for.. and springs are cheaper... wel until i get them fitted lol...

craig