Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stainless Braided Brake Hoses

Bazza

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very temping, when will GB close matey? and also how hard to fit them?

will be open till you put your name down :lol:

probably sometime next week

there as hard, as you are competent, in mechanics

probably hours work for professional (await feedback)

:lol:

<snip>

there as hard, as you are competent, in mechanics

probably hours work for professional (await feedback)

So you'll come back to us on that one then, and let us know how hard they are to fit? :unsure:

They will require a moderate ability in Mechanics, however if you have never changed brake pipes before and Bled the system i strongly recomend you get them changed by a competent person.

the biggest problem is obviously the fact that the brake pipes need removing and replacing, which in the process will break the air tight seal of the brakes, (air is not good in the brakes)

They will require a moderate ability in Mechanics, however if you have never changed brake pipes before and Bled the system i strongly recomend you get them changed by a competent person.

the biggest problem is obviously the fact that the brake pipes need removing and replacing, which in the process will break the air tight seal of the brakes, (air is not good in the brakes)

what time scale would you put on this for a competant mechanic to carry out ?

if using a proper 2 post workshop ramp, so all 4 wheels can be removed, it should take no longer than an hour maximum, this includes the bleeding of the brake system aswell

for the hoses that are coloured how are they? ie is it just a plactic sleeve or are they painted??

Produced in a stunning variety of translucent colours using Nitrile Bonding during manufacture - it will stay flexible and will not discolour over time.

these are also TUV approved

and are available with a certificate