Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japs

Claire G

Directions.

The venue can be approached via Junction 31 of the M1 motorway and then follow the A57 past Worksop to the roundabout on the A1. The show grounds are then 2 miles south of this roundabout on the A614 (Nottingham to Doncaster Road)

Turn off the A614 onto what is known as 'County Road' following the brown tourists signs for Thoresby Galleries. Follow the brown signs for the 'Events Field' which is around one mile along a country lane. There will of course be signage for the car show !

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry i carnt make sat aswell be there on sunday gus + pete we could meet up ? gus i will be getting on the M1 AT JUNCTION 35A, the M18 is just past sheffield going south is that the right way to the meet you said ,at the services ? if not point me in the right direction i will pm you my number cheers gordon

What's saut :question:

Great meet, the weather was absolutely crap and myself and Norkep didn't get there until later on Saturday, we camped over with the TOC boys and supped some ale Saturday night then everyone turned up today.

I was bladdered last night, and thanks to the TOC guys for putting up with us and letting us have some food - nice to meet all of you, and some nice looking cars there!

There were some great cars on display, the Skyline's are awesome machines, would love one but I'd kill myself with that sort of power. Lost the IS big style on a roundabout on the way, pulled it through though and just gave a big grin to the people watching in dismay - I wanted to do it - honest :o

We had a funny revs competition with the Honda boys and I think Knight Rider from TOC had it wrapped up - I couldn't stop ****** myself at the noise. Think was though only the Honda boys got warned about the noise - the owner's must have known that we'd never do such a silly thing :P

As for my precats - think whatever was left after leaving it bouncing off the redline has fallen out now I've driven home - I'd forgotten I'd left two mats in the front of the car and the accellerator kept sticking in at full throttle - **** myself - couldn't press the brake as the mat was in the way and nothing would respond - happened a few times before I realised what was going off - passed a police van doing about 90 with the hazards on and the car accellerating fast - thing was he didn't bat an eyelid and just kept going - can't say he didn't hear me as the car was bouncing manically of the redline (took her out of gear).

As for attendees from LOC, there was a good turnout.

Chris Shipley, Norkep, Ifraz, Zee, Nick F, Gus, Gordon, Pete, Ruskie (Sat), and a couple of other fella's who weren't members but we asked them to join us (one of them is joining up soon!) Sure I've missed someone there - it will come back to me later when my head clears!

Got lots of pictures of cars but my camera appears to have corrupted and just left lots of pics of birds :winky:

Very nice kit on display, the cars all looked great, the alloy's on Gus and Zee's cars are awesome!

A Lexus Soarer won best of show on the Saturday, lots of mods on there.

We saw one car with the biggest exhausts I've ever seen - made Zee's twin Hipers look like straws - will post the pics up in the gallery in a bit.

All in all a quality meet, next time though I'm bringing a sick bag so I can try and keep up better with everyone, I'd completely lost the plot last night (and today!!!!!)

I even cleaned the engine bay thanks to some persuasion from Chris and Paul - that should last for a year or so now :whistling:

Good to see everyone - now for Max Power (but will I cope) :winky:

And thanks to Paul and the fella with the blue Soarer (never caught his name) for sorting out the bypass spring temporarily for me while I wait for a new one to come from TTE.

Just checking out all the sly pics I took of erm not cars :P

Just sorted out 54 to upload, need to run thru them and delete numberplates etc...

Just checking them out now mate and taking out the irrelevant ones......

If by irrelevant you mean ones without cars in, then I don't think you'll have many to upload.... :huh:

BTW Aido, I've found you a new avatar. What do you think?

link

Nick - not far off - I'm getting redder by the minute, now the same colour as a kit kat wrapper :o

Pics are going up.

One right MILF in there :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk