Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japs

Claire G

We have an LOC pitch organised for JAPS - the 4th Japanese Auto & Performance Car Show, Thoresby Park, nr Ollerton, Notts on 26-27 June. I went last year and it was brilliant!

All you need do is turn up on either (or both) days and pay on the gate.

Please can you add your name below if you intend to come - we have limited spaces for the pitch so it's first come first served.

Muchos gracias amigos! :D

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year it was £6 on the gate.

Same this year and for those camping the £6 is for both day's and a £5 charge is made for the camping.

If we pitch side by side Claire then we won't be limited on space as we have a large plot booked for TOC and we have a surprise coming onto our stand as well btw :winky:

• 2 weeks later...

Last year it was £6 on the gate.

Same this year and for those camping the £6 is for both day's and a £5 charge is made for the camping.

If we pitch side by side Claire then we won't be limited on space as we have a large plot booked for TOC and we have a surprise coming onto our stand as well btw :winky:

a supprise 'ehh.. :ph34r:

you never mentioned this on TOC .. or did you and i totally misse it.. :lol::blush:

Last years event was great with a good turnout. Come on guys get your names down here.

I hear the weather will be good this weekend. B)

Actually I just made that bit up :P . I haven't checked the forecast but it can't get much worse than today....can it? :blink:

Actually I just made that bit up  :P . I haven't checked the forecast but it can't get much worse than today....can it? :blink:

Today?

What do you mean?

England won at football..

The sun is shining...

What do you mean :P

I'm up for this no matter what the weather, about time I went to a meet to see some cars mate.

:winky:

So far the following are signed up. Can you post here if you intend to join the club pitch as I need to let the organisers know numbers for Thurs:

Chris Shipley - Sun

Ilfraz - Both days

Gordon G Hutchinson - Both days

Aido - Both days

Norkep - Both days

Pete Jenkin - Sun

C'mon peeps, this is a goodie!

Is everyone arriving at a set time ??

Also, does anyone have a map that shows where the site is, not been able to look as of yet due to work load.

BR

Paul

Not too sure myself where it is, I havent been since I was a nipper. I know it is off the A614 off the A1, but not sure where the entrance is, I assume it will be signposted with JAPS or something.

I think we should arrange a meeting point and all go in together, whadya say chaps ?

Also, as it is in nottinghamshire forest area, and everything looks the same should we pm each other with phone numbers in case some of us get lost or something ??