Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japs

Claire G

Fantastic day today, made up for the rain from yesterday, some great looking motors there aswell.

Piccs have been uploaded and start from here -

Japs

Great to meet all of you again, Aido - next time we'll go easy on the beer or at least goto a dry place to drink

BR

Paul

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wait til next week then :winky:

Max Power here I come :devil:

Paul, I think nowhere would have been dry with the amount of beer I was spilling when I was hammered - daren't look in the back of the car as I'm sure theres gonna be a puddle of puke somewhere in there :sick:

Just wait til next week then :winky:

Max Power here I come :devil:

Is it an open event then ....?

Is your car on a stand ?

Anyways... Looks like another excellent meet.

A shame it rained.. When will it ever stay sunny for the whole duration. I have my fingers crossed for JAE, as we all know what happened last year on saturday night.

Fantastic photos guys.. I see what you mean on the large exhaust..

No mate mine isn't on a stand, it's in a car park somewhere because it's grotty and dirty (so I've been told!)

No I was being a bit cheeky today and the guys are a bit worried about my behaviour at Max Power because of the Page 3 girls - no idea why :o

No I was being a bit cheeky today and the guys are a bit worried about my behaviour at Max Power because of the Page 3 girls - no idea why :o

Aido - we're worried about the Page 3 girls, you maybe to much for THEM to handle - LOL

Don't ever change mate, no point in wasting your talent :lol:

Oh well as long as they get their baps out it'll be alright!

All my photos are uploaded now - we've done well Paul, we've got bloody loads on there!

Some picks

Best Toyota Sunday

Best Toyota Sunday again

MILF!!!!!!

Nice White IS300

The clean one's on the left!

TOC crew

Mad paint job!

Big exhausts!

Tricked out RX8

Never caught his name Mat, he used to be a gold member here and buys his stuff off Scott - really nice car, first time I've seen one in white before in the flesh - thought it was yours for a second when I first turned up and saw the graphics etc.

Looking at some older posts his name may have been John?

:)

I've just realised that out of all those pics the Milf one has more views than any other Japs pic - you're a dirty bunch!