Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

All These Group Buys....

Can we just please stop it!! :crybaby:

I'm trying my hardest to be good, and then pops up a supercharger GB... :crying:

Thankfully, the insurance hike is too much, so i can resist...

Then Dob pops his little head up with a couple of GB's...

Pleeeeeeeeeeease just stop, I dont have enough resolve for this much temptation! :blush::crybaby::ph34r:

Thankfully, the insurance hike is too much, so i can resist...

How much will it cost you with the SC on matey? i just had my insurance with Adrain Flux, and it only gone up £200 to £773 this year, and this included the 2 pages mods i had on my car.... :) :) :) :) :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Mod-Fever is the scurge of the modern jap-car society. It hits you without remorse. Resistence is futile.

I started modding when I were a teenager. Started with my dads petrol lawnmower, custom painted it all shiney black with red flames coming out the grass collector, then stripped the engine, polished the ports, binned the cylinder head gasket to raise the compression and there you have it.

Sunday mornings were never the same again, he used to cut the grass in 7.6 seconds. Boy did I get a leathering for that one :crying:

But why do we have this need to modify perfectly reasonable and moderately performing cars anyway. I know, its so we can impress our neighbors with loud meaty exhausts and pull more birds.

There you have it, blame the women.......

I started modding when I were a teenager. Started with my dads petrol lawnmower, custom painted it all shiney black with red flames coming out the grass collector, then stripped the engine, polished the ports, binned the cylinder head gasket to raise the compression and there you have it.

So you invented the IS300 :lol: