Sign in to follow this  
billybandit

Is200 Side Skirts

hi all,

i have decided to sell the oem style side skirts i had new for my motor. so if anybody is interested i will auction them off, auction ends saturday 5th june @ 10pm.

cheers

andy :)

also if they dont hit near to the price i want for them, i reserve the right not to sell!! everything must go i'm skint :yawn:

buyer to pay postage

£5.

I take it they are replicas?

Dont get rid of the car :blink:

sorry, yes they are replicas. i'm at work at the moment, when i get home i will post some pics

£25

Billy, are these the replica's that require 'bodyshop assistance' to fit or bonding etc or will they just screw right on and stick with tape? Sorry but I'm thick when it comes to anything like that!

Billy, are these the replica's that require 'bodyshop assistance' to fit or bonding etc or will they just screw right on and stick with tape? Sorry but I'm thick when it comes to anything like that!

i have sized them up to the car and they fit fine, normaly side skirts are bonded and screwed on anyway, due to the length of them. according to my local bodyshop.

Bugger! Thanks mate. That's why I never bought the one's from UPAuto as I thought it was a bad thing and they've all gone now :(

Hmmmm...

£35

Does this include postage?

I thought you had some dav?

Does this include postage?

I thought you had some dav?

buyer to pay postage, or £5 towards fuel to meet at donnington on sunday :)