Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Your Mission---should You Choose To Accept

Get it checked out anyway mate, you never know what other damage could have been done.

And after all it is not your insurance you will be claiming on.

I know EXACTLY how you feel.......... :sick::sick::sick:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...topic=14239&hl=

I was run into a few weeks ago........... couldn't find any significant damage externally........... now you have me wondering if I have missed something............ I made the gut pay €270 for a replacement bumper only! (I know I'm soft but the damage externally is so small it's not worth getting repaired)

One thing I have noticed since is that when you open the boot off the key fob it doesn't spring up? It literally just pops and stays almost in the same position ......... however if you close it and repeat it always pops up and open on the 2nd go????? :crybaby::crybaby:

Get someone to check it out

One thing I have noticed since is that when you open the boot off the key fob it doesn't spring up? It literally just pops and stays almost in the same position ......... however if you close it and repeat it always pops up and open on the 2nd go????? :crybaby::crybaby:

My boot never pops up! Should I be worried?

There's definitely no sign of any damage or anything (and to be honest I'd prefer it not to pop up anyway). I'm guessing that this is something that is adjustable.