Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi.

First of all I would like to thank all you nice folk out there without whom I would not now be the proud and happy owner of a new RX300SE.

I came accross you by accident and found myself being drawn in by the great articles and feeling of comradship amonst you all, to the point I decided to book a test drive and immediately ordered my car and cancelled my order for the BMW X5, so sponcors take note **THIS WEBSITE REALLY WORKS**.

I took delivery of the car last week and my sunroof would not auto operate, but I knew how to remedy that, I wonder how?

The car is a dream to drive but I being a tall chap found that the roof could do with being an inch or two higher. The sat-nav is great except for the "I agree" which has to be pressed each time, maybe it's a form of brain-washing so that next time you are asked to purchase a new car you are already conditioned. Any ideas on how to cut down on the finger marks on the touch screen?

So again thank you all...Allan.

The sat-nav is great except for the "I agree" which has to be pressed each time, maybe it's a form of brain-washing so that next time you are asked to purchase a new car you are already conditioned. Any ideas on how to cut down on the finger marks on the touch screen?

So again thank you all...Allan.

That's to stop lexus getting sued by people in more litagation happy countries when they crash their car whilst using the sat nav!!! :whistling:

Welcome Allan,

You should only need to press the 'I agree' if you are using the nav or have the map view selected. I normally keep mine on the stereo or fuel computer screen and I don't have to press every time I start the car.