Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

All You Witty People...

Where's Aido or Gazza,or the rest of the club comedians????

:o

I'm famous :)

You can use my pub quiz name if you want - The Four Finger club - it works on so many levels..........

You could even go down the route of SMK - people will think it's a really cool sound car tuning company like TRD, HKS etc when all it really means is 'suck my knackers' - I use that when I'm having a bad day....

Or there's even FtF - 'faster than Fargo' - surprised Steve & Bazza haven't suggested that already :P

Can't believe you've got to drive all that way at the legal speed limit - see why it's good for running cars in...

Edited by aido

Where's Aido or Gazza,or the rest of the club comedians????

:o

I'm famous :)

You can use my pub quiz name if you want - The Four Finger club - it works on so many levels..........

You could even go down the route of SMK - people will think it's a really cool sound car tuning company like TRD, HKS etc when all it really means is 'suck my knackers' - I use that when I'm having a bad day....

Or there's even FAF - 'faster than Fargo' - surprised Steve & Bazza haven't suggested that already :P

Can't believe you've got to drive all that way at the legal speed limit - see why it's good for running cars in...

LMFAO....excellent :lol:

Legal speeds :o thats just to satisfy the rozzers,with Modenas,Porsche's and other exotic cars i cant see them doing the speed limits,once the flag drops its everyman and car for himself.

Should be a laugh :lol: