Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Freedom Of Speech! My Ar*e

Last week I posted on this forum an opinion "If you are not going to let everyone no everything what is the point of posting only snipets". Unfortunately for me my post was made in reply to comments made by the club chairman and obviously a close friend of his. Well let me tell you about my experience! I read an article about the new shape IS200 with great intrest only to find the words "I know more but cant say popping up all the time" I made the observation that if you cant say what is the point of telling us anything". I logged on a few hours later to find that my account had been suspended for 5 days and that I had been the subject of a foul mouthed rant by the club chairman. I logged in in a different user name to reply to this and my reply was edited! Obviously I had said a few home truths that the commitie did not want you all to know as they havent the ba**s to leave my post up for you all to see. Anyway my e-mail account has beeb closed so that I cant e-mail this group no more and my user names have all been banned! So the next time that you want to have your say just be carefull what you put and who you are replying to, because if its a member of the commitie you will be banned like me. Anyway time for me to leave and no doubt when I return this post will have been deleted and this account closed again! Freedom of speech I ask you what is that? It certainly does not exist here! Anyway just to let you know that I havent been put in my place by the club chairman and Mr Colin whatever his name is who edits the posts. All as I will say is to the few of you who have chance to read this is "My post that was editored in reply to supercharged certainly put him in his place that is why the cowards will no longer let you read it! Good Day all and remember BE CAREFULL OF EXPRESSING AN OPPINION.

P.S SUPERGHARGED I SEE A FEW PEOPLE AGREE WITH ME! THER ARE MORE BUT WONT SAY AT THE RISK OF BEEING BANNED!!!

i am a troll who has been banned many many times now, i was originally banned because i couldnt stick to the club constitution then, and as i am showing you all, even when i re-register under a new name, i still am un-able to stick to the club constitution, i will never learn, because i am so bitter and twisted, that i dont want something that i am not allowed to be part of be fun for anyone else.

Forum Terms And Conditions

We don't intend to censor messages based on the opinions expressed within them, but we will enforce the policies outlined both here and on the Forum. The LOC moderation team reserves the right to remove, modify or move posts at it discretion and without explanation. If you have any questions, please ask the Administrator or any LOC Committe member

Normally if people have problems with other users, it goes through a PM to either the other person involved or the clubs senior members.

The last thing people want is a slagging match. As Mat has said The information he has been told is in confidence, and has told us more than he should of already.

Last week I posted on this forum an opinion "If you are not going to let everyone no everything what is the point of posting only snipets". Unfortunately for me my post was made in reply to comments made by the club chairman and obviously a close friend of his. Well let me tell you about my experience! I read an article about the new shape IS200 with great intrest only to find the words "I know more but cant say popping up all the time" I made the observation that if you cant say what is the point of telling us anything". I logged on a few hours later to find that my account had been suspended for 5 days and that I had been the subject of a foul mouthed rant by the club chairman. I logged in in a different user name to reply to this and my reply was edited! Obviously I had said a few home truths that the commitie did not want you all to know as they havent the ba**s to leave my post up for you all to see. Anyway my e-mail account has beeb closed so that I cant e-mail this group no more and my user names have all been banned! So the next time that you want to have your say just be carefull what you put and who you are replying to, because if its a member of the commitie you will be banned like me. Anyway time for me to leave and no doubt when I return this post will have been deleted and this account closed again! Freedom of speech I ask you what is that? It certainly does not exist here! Anyway just to let you know that I havent been put in my place by the club chairman and Mr Colin whatever his name is who edits the posts. All as I will say is to the few of you who have chance to read this is "My post that was editored in reply to supercharged certainly put him in his place that is why the cowards will no longer let you read it! Good Day all and remember BE CAREFULL OF EXPRESSING AN OPPINION.

P.S SUPERGHARGED I SEE A FEW PEOPLE AGREE WITH ME! THER ARE MORE BUT WONT SAY AT THE RISK OF BEEING BANNED!!!

[img! Image removed !/IMG]

EDIT: Image removed issue with my hotlinking .htaccess

:lol::lol::lol: at D3fy!!!! brilliant

"Pathetic" you sound like you know us all very well... your judgement was based on you meeting us and you have come to the conclusion that you dont like us. Well guess what.. we dont care.

Signing up with pathetic names just to "Troll" the site is out of order and I can do what i like thanks.. if you want freedom of speech then i want freedom to ban you for "trolling".

Oh.. and it was me that pressed the ban button

:winky:

come on people, some of you know who this really is.......................

lets stop allowing this old crap to continue.

just look at the car model under the avatar, since when was the is200 ever sold in the US, PATHETIC, at least get your basic cover storey sorted, pathetic by name pathetic by nature, this has nothing to do with free speech this is all to do with sour grapes.

live with it.

good bye

PS.PATHETIC,

i am sure some people do agree agree with you, however i am also sure more people agree with me, n

as regards the IS200 thread, IF I AM MADE TO KEEP SOME INFO QUIET I WILL...

that has bugger all to do with you, if you had read the post for what it was, i didnt actually say i know something, hahaha you dont.i actually said what it was, and everyone who PMed me i told them in the PM.

rather than be a child, why not actually work pro-activly to build the bridges, with people who also considerd you a friend, rather than doing as you are........being quite frankly a bitter and twisted child.

and for those that have to AGREE with you in Private,.......whats the problem, i feel as though i am one of the most approachable, if you have a problem, it will never be solved by sneaking around in the shadows,

if you dont like the way the club is run.................and are not prepared to work possitivly with us, id rather you wasnt here!!!