Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Your voice!

Steve

Here we go guy's and gal's

Please submit your 2 cents worth on what we can do to make the Lexus Owners Club a better website.

Suggestions on the following:

We would appreciate any feedback guys!
    many thanks!

a u2u icon on the tool bar would be great Steve - because although it flashes when you have a message waiting (which is excellent), I can't access it without going to control panel to look back at messages... Other than that, it serves its purpose very, very well.... It does exactly what it says on the tin!!! :tumble:

Originally posted by Grangey

How about an entry in Members Profile for their real name? I can't remember who's who!

I agree,especially when I need to send private messages.

on the main forum page there is a tool bar with the mood changer on.. above that is a link called U2U Instant Messenger.. double click that and the u2u will pop up

ok - thats cool. I just meant that where it usually flashes is really convinient - so no matter what screen you are on you can access your u2u - you don't have to go back to the main page...:)

I agree with andyhart21. If you're away for a while, you just have to hope that not much has gone on. Unless you can timestamp a cookie so it knows when you last checked, but I guess this could get awkward. It'd also be good to see who's logged on from all screens, not just the front of the forums.

• 4 weeks later...

what size screen are you on peter?

What resoltion as well.. i will alter this a touch....

The front page is meant to be small... spose to be a design :lol::lol:

I agree with the others about having an option to see the last few days' posts.

Colour wise, I think that we could make the whole look and feel a little more exciting and striking.

Just minor points - the site is excellent on the whole! :bounce:

the reason why I removed the 5 day last post thing was because of server load.. seeing posts from the last five days caused the server to have a heat attack LOL

Looking to upgrade the specs on the server soon.

As for colors.. well can i have some ideas on colours please guys??

Originally posted by Grangey

How about an entry in Members Profile for their real name? I can't remember who's who!

This sounds like a great idea :yes:

Originally posted by lexussport

Steve,

I like the site very much, the only suggestion that I have is that it would be good to see how many IS/GS etc members we have.

At present we don't ask members what Lexus they have when they join. I would love to know hoe many GS 430 owners there are in the club for example?

Otherwise fine.

That is a good point. well thought of Dave :kiss::lol::lol:

ack... i could do a poll.. put not all would put the correct answer... anway.. to get a percentage of GS ownners as a rought guide then go to the main news page and look at the polls.

I do suggest everyone placing there car in their sigs until i manage to alter the forums to let users add their car

keep them coming guys!