Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Found A Great Place To Get Tyres

DJZ

Just thought I should let everyone know about this really cheap tyre website:

www.mytyres.co.uk

My friend recommended it and said that Toyo tyres are really good! Think I'm gonna go for PROXES T1-S. I think £82 delivered is a great price per tyre.

Just thought you all might like to know, obviously there's still the cost of getting them fitted

:blush:

kwick fit for me four pirrelli p zero's to fit sport 18's £400 all in ,just haggle a lot and tell them you can get them cheaper elsewere they soon come down in price ,mine started of at over £600.If i had bought these tyres with mytyres .com it would have cost me £620 plus fitting at about £20 per tyre

yokos not that good then?

I always thought they were good tyres :(

They are good and for the price they are excellent value although most of their models are soft and therefore wear quite quickly and they are not always the best in the wet.

For those in the Newbury area Headley Tyres are so I am told very good, I have to say don't go on a saturday morning though as it is packed!!

Basingstoke area I understand the best place to be Mitcheldever Tyres not sure on the spelling there, both places worth a try

• 1 month later...
They are good and for the price they are excellent value although most of their models are soft and therefore wear quite quickly and they are not always the best in the wet.

Agree. Had yokos on mine and they weren't too good in the wet nor lasted very long but they stuck really well in the dry. Got Khumos on at the moment and they seem pretty good all round for a budget tyre.

I think it was Bracknell Tyre & Battery which gave me a quote of £80 for D8zs OEM fit for LS400.

Wherever you go make sure you ask for the stick on weights rather than clip ons which scratch the paint on the alloys.

Hi All

Avoid Johnsons Tyres on the web...great prices but elongated waiting time for delivery...I cancelled my order in the end

Toyo Proxes T1 245 35 19 @£133.00 per shoe

Maybe they have "Found" the missing consignment by now!

Dave

L33EXY

:blink:

• 4 months later...

I dont know why you talk about www.johnsonstyres.com like this as i found them to be very quick with deliveries i had my tyres within 3 days, i have had tyres from these in the past and i waited 5 days as they do have big containers delivered every week WELL WORTH THE WAIT :winky:

this company is the cheapest tyre company in the UK they have saved me £££££££ and i will definately be using johnsons tyres again and i tell everyone to give them a go they cant be beaten on price and brands available :winky:

I have got a set of Hankook's on the back of my IS200 Sport and they are very good. Very good tyre for the price and well worth getting. I am planning on changing my two front's soon and plan on getting another set. All in all well worth getting.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links